Anna’s Grilling Favourites
With temperatures at an all-time high now that Summer is in full swing, we’re all about hosting casual get-togethers and throwing some goodies on the BBQ! This Summer, we think you should go outside of your usual grilling routine, the next time it’s your turn to host- try out a new recipe, incorporate a new sauce or splash into your meal prep! You never know, you may discover a new staple for your household meal prep!
We all know that treasured sound and smell- the sizzle of the grill, cooking up our favourite veggies and meats in the heat of Summer. So, here at Anna’s we wanted to round up some of our grilling favourites – ranging from Ontario made deliciousness from The Garlic Box and Wildly Delicious or an import from across the river, Coopers Mill. From sweet to spicy, we are always looking to bring you tasty ingredients that are unlike anything you’ve tried before! Let’s check them out and see which one you want to try at your next cookout…
The Garlic Box Favourites
Garlic Steak Splash
- This “Best New Product in Canada” winner will tenderize your meat with the ultimate, garlicky taste. No need to worry about BBQ flare-up,s this splash can be used on the meat of your choice, in omelettes, corn on the cob, dips, soups and even Caesars!
- Recipe: Firecracker Corn
Garlic Grilling Sauce
- This slowly-smoked fresh field garlic sauce is known for its thick texture and robust flavour. Packed with garlic and chipotle peppers this sauce can be brushed on any meat, included in marinades, bean dishes, dipping sauces or as a sauce base for your next at-home pizza party!
- Recipe: Smoked Tenderloin Kebabs with Peaches & Peppers
Wildly Delicious Favourites
Badass BBQ Sauce: Ghost Chili & Mango
- A line of sauce meant to show barbecue who is boss! With nothing but raving reviews, Ghost Chili and Mango BBQ sauce are known for their great spicy flavour and thick texture! The perfect mix of sweet and spicy!
BBQ Sauce: Applewood & Hickory Smoked
- The number one product sold by Wildly Delicious- the big smokey flavour of this sauce is addictive! Known as a “must-have” for your kitchen pantry from multiple reviewers-“Smokey, full-flavoured and great on multiple types of meat!”
BBQ Sauce: Newfoundland Screech Rum
- An East coast treasure, with more than 150 years of Newfoundland heritage behind its name- Screech is smooth and mellow in character and a perfect addition to this fruity BBQ sauce- having notes of pineapple, allspice and a hint of clove.
Cooper’s Mill Favourites
BBQ Sauce: Apple Bourbon
- Brush this delicious sauce on baby-back ribs or save it for the colder months and slow cook it with pulled pork or chicken. This sauce is a great “go-to” on all BBQ meats and sandwiches!
- Recipe: Slow Cooker Ribs
BBQ Sauce: Pineapple Habanero
- Ideal for pork, poultry or fish marinade, you can mix this sauce with shredded chicken or pork for delicious tacos or sandwiches! Looking for a quick appetizer? Pour over cream cheese to serve with crackers! A versatile sauce perfect for any host!
- Recipe: Pineapple Habanero Chicken
Interested in trying out a sauce? Come visit us here at Anna’s on the weekend, we always try to have samples of different condiments and treats, as we love hearing your feedback! Have you already tried one of the sauces we mentioned above and have come up with some great recipes using them? We would love to hear from you! E-mail us a review, send us your recipes, tag us in your food photos with #WelcometoAnnas ! Happy Grilling!