Horticultural Pumice Stone 1/4"
SuperMoss Horticultural Pumice Stone gravel is the tried and true soil amendment used by professional growers and hobbyists alike. Super Pumice provides the best drainage, aeration, and nutrient retention when compared to traditional pumice gravel. Furthermore, our light-weight, SuperMoss Pumice does not breakdown easily over time and is pH neutral. Mix with our HeirBloom All Purpose Potting Soil, Coconut Coir, or Succulent Blend to further elevate your personal soil recipe. Add 10-30% SuperMoss Pumice to your soil as amendment for succulents, cacti, and bonsai, or use as a decorative filler for terrariums, garden beds, and even a fire pit feature.
- Optimal aggregate for water drainage and root aeration
- Responsibly Sourced from the Western United states.
- Ideal soil amendment for orchids, cacti, succulents, and other potted plants
- Ready to use consistent, shifted sizes
- Helps increase nutrient retention and promotes vigorous root growth