13" Rainbow Pakka Slotted Spurtle
The spurtle is a wooden Scottish kitchen tool, dating from the fifteenth century, that is used to stir porridge, soups, stews and broths. This beautiful rainbow spurtle is a colourful piece of functional art, with no two looking the same. Toss your spoons out and opt for the exotic!
- This beautiful and exotic 13" slotted spurtle is a perfect way to add a creative touch to your kitchen.
- Save your cookware - Unlike many metal or plastic cooking spoon sets, Island Bamboo Pakkawood will not leave scratches on your pots and pans.
- Nonstick and don’t require tons of scrubbing and soaking to clean.
- Pakkawood is heat resistant and won’t melt into your food like plastics (yikes!), keeping you safe from harmful chemicals and toxins.
- Protect the planet - We all know that plastics are bad for the environment and are harming the earth, but what are we doing to stop it? Do your part and invest in biodegradable and chemical-free cooking utensils.
- For best results, hand wash with warm soapy water and towel dry. As a precaution, we do not recommend soaking for long periods of time, as this can eventually damage the wood.