Clipper Organic Green Tea
|Material feature||Compostable, Biodegradable, GMO Free, Organic|
About this item
- LIGHT AND DELICATE: Enjoy a cup of this pure organic Green Tea offering crisp, flavourful and refreshing taste and a welcoming golden green colour.
- ORGANIC AND ECO-FRIENDLY: All Clipper teas are certified organic and made with pure, natural ingredients that are pesticide-free. The tea bags are made from plant-based material, are Non-GMO, unbleached, biodegradable and can be composted.
- FAIRTRADE TEA: In 1994, Clipper was the first Fairtrade tea brand in the United Kingdom. The company supports over 114,000 producers and their families for better wages and access to education and medical care around the world.
- WORLD'S LARGEST FAIRTRADE TEA BRAND: As a Certified B Corporation, we're committed to producing products that meet the highest standards of quality with social and environmental responsbility at the heart of everything we do.
- THE PERFECT CUP OF TEA: For a delicious cup of Green Tea, use fresh water. After boiling, let the water cool for a minute before pouring over the tea bag. Allow it to infuse for 1-3 minutes for full flavour and then enjoy!