Clipper Organic English Breakfast Tea
|Material feature||Compostable, Biodegradable, GMO Free, Organic|
About this item
- LIGHT AND REFRESHING: Earl Grey tea is a delicious classic with a light and refreshing citrus zing of Bergamot. The distinctive flavour makes the black tea a favourite choice of many for a warm drink anytime of day.
- ORGANIC AND ECO-FRIENDLY: All Clipper teas are certified organic and made with pure, natural ingredients that are pesticide-free. The tea bags are made from plant-based material, are Non-GMO, unbleached, biodegradable and can be composted.
- FAIRTRADE TEA: In 1994, Clipper was the first Fairtrade tea brand in the United Kingdom. The company supports over 114,000 producers and their families for better wages and access to education and medical care around the world.
- WORLD'S LARGEST FAIRTRADE TEA BRAND: As a Certified B Corporation, we're committed to producing products that meet the highest standards of quality with social and environmental responsbility at the heart of everything we do.
- THE PERFECT CUP OF TEA: For a delicious cup of Earl Grey Tea, use fresh water and pour it over the tea bag while still boiling. Allow your black tea to steep for 2-4 minutes and then enjoy!